Image Map

Friday, July 28, 2017

Memo 289: Who What Wear Are You Going?

To: All
From: Me
Date: July 28, 2017
Subject: Instagram Photo Diary
__________________________________________________________________________________

Photography: Elton Anderson
Photography: Chuck Marcus
Photography: T. Griffin
Photography: Karen Blanchard

Photography: Karen Blanchard
Photography: Chuck Marcus


Photography: Yanyan

I will admit that I hadn't been introduced to the Who What Wear for Target Collection until earlier this year. However, when I got hip to the game, I was all the way here for it.

Let me explain. 

When you have the right style mixed with good quality and seasoned with an even better price point, you've pretty much created a winning combination. So, add those major keys with the fact that most body types can get into, it's a collection that requires some attention.

So, now I'm fully in formation and have been rocking the Who What Wear Collection pieces all Summer '17.

Check out the pieces that I've been wearing the wear out of this Summer and get into a few that are currently on my wish list.


What I'm Wearing from the Who What Wear Collection:




What I Want from the Who What Wear Collection:





No comments:

Post a Comment