Image Map

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Memo 005: I Approve This Message

To: All
From: Me
Date: November 6, 2012
Subject: Forward!
_____________________________________________________________________________________

There's really not a whole lot to say. Today is election day...Go Vote!

So, I met this little skirt in Vegas during my BFFs bachelorette party weekend. I'm not sure why upon meeting her did I have such great hesitation to take her home with me. The point is I decided to go back, get her and all was right with the world.


Top: BCBG, Skirt: Herve Leger
Bracelets: ASOS and CC Skye, Ring: Mango, Necklace: Atlanta Boutique, Shoes: Christian Louboutin, Clutch: Kenneth Cole
Artwork: History III by Rachel D Crouch 
"I told her look back at it!" - 2 Chainz

I know, I know....President Obama and 2 Chainz in the same post. It's wrong but it feels so good...

1 comment: