Image Map

Monday, November 26, 2012

Memo 012: I Fedora Michael


To: All
From: Me
Date: November 26, 2012
Subject: Remembering Michael Jackson
_____________________________________________________________________________________

You cannot tell me that I am not Michael Jackson in this fedora hat. 

I'm talking about 1979 - 1989, Michael. "Rock with You", "Bad", "P.Y.T", Michael. My first boyfriend, Michael. Moonwalking, anti-gravity leaning, finger snapping, hee-heing, white glove wearing, Michael. 

All it takes is one thing, one thought, or one song to take you back to a memory of yesterday.

Excuse me while I moonwalk across my living room. 

"Yooouu knooow I'm bad..."

Fedora: H&M, Cardigan: Zara, Top: Gryphon, Shorts: tba
"You've been hit by....a smooth criminal!"
Clutch: Nneka Saran, Cuff: Oregon Boutique, Ring: Mango, Shoes: Elizabeth & James, Necklace: ASOS, Nail: OPI Ski Teal We Drop






2 comments:

  1. Ummm I Love these shorts!!! Is tba To Be Announced? Because I need to know where you got these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, tba (To Be Adored) is the label. The shorts are sold out but here's the website for the label: http://ilovetba.com/store/

      Delete