Image Map

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Memo 092: Check You Out!

To: All
From: Me
Date: October 15, 2013
Subject: All Plaid Everything
_____________________________________________________________________________________

So, it looks like plaid is in this season. I've been seeing the tartan print all over the place. Although, I'm not completely a fan of the red patterns (it reminds me of my grade school uniform), I did fall in love with these black, white and tan pieces.

Plaid all in my chain, plaid all in ring, plaid all in my watch. Don't believe me just watch!

Top: ASOS, Skirt: ASOS, Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target, Shoes: Burak Uyan
Top: ASOS, Skirt: ASOS, Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target, Shoes: Burak Uyan
Top: ASOS, Skirt: ASOS, Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target, Shoes: Burak Uyan, Belt: BCBG

Top: ASOS, Skirt: ASOS, Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target, Shoes: Burak Uyan, Belt: BCBG

Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target
Arm Candy: Oregon Boutique and LUV AJ

Links:

ASOS Check Mate Top - Sold here
ASOS Check Pencil Skirt - Sold here
3.1 Phillip Lim for Target Crossbody - Sold here on eBay
3.1 Phillip Lim for Target Medium Satchel - Sold here on eBay
BCBG Belt - Similar here and here 
Burak Uyan Shoes - Similar here and here
LUV AJ Mesh Orbit Bracelet - Similar here 
Bronze Cuff - Similar here and here



5 comments: