Image Map

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Memo 090: Ms. Boombastic!

To: All
From: Me
Date: October 9, 2013
Subject: 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target Boom Sweatshirt - Look 2
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Say me fantastic touch me on the back. He says I'm Ms. Ro...

You know the rest! 

Confession: I had to look up the lyrics. I understood not ONE word of what Shaggy was saying in Mr. Boombastic!

Moving on, I, clearly, love black and white paired with this sweatshirt. It's just so visually pleasing and it doesn't compete with the graphics on the sweatshirt. 

Ms. Roooooo....mantic!


Sweatshirt: 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target, Skirt: ASOS
Photography: Elton Anderson
Scarf: 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target, Clutch: Nasty Gal, Boots: Sam Edelman
Photography: Elton Anderson
Photography: Elton Anderson
Arm Candy: ASOS and BCBG, Watch: Kenneth Cole
Photography: Elton Anderson
Scarf: 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target, Arm Candy: ASOS and BCBG
Photography: Elton Anderson



 Links:

3.1 Phillip Lim for Target Boom Sweatshirt - Sold here
3.1 Phillip Lim for Target Boom Scarf - Sold here
ASOS Skater Skirt - Sold here 
Nasty Gal Clutch - Similar here
Sam Edelman Boots - Similar here
ASOS Bracelets - Similar here and here
BCBG Bracelet - Similar here
Kenneth Cole Watch - Similar here and here



7 comments:

  1. You are something amazing.... U always get it right

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving how you styled this sweatshirt...so different than all the other bloggers :) Fab contrast with the full skirt...and I love the knee high boots!

    Veloria in velvet
    www.veloriainvelvet.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW... you did it again.
    That hair cut is sooo cute.
    You look like Halle Berry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stylin'!

    micheandlene.com
    instagram.com/micheandlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my fav look of them all! Very playful yet sexy!
    http://thepinnestsjournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is how I'd imaging pairing my Philip Lim sweater and you rocked it! The black and white really adds that graphic element to the look. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your style! I featured you on my new post about the Phillip Lim for Target collection. Check it out at JasmynSimone.com.

    ReplyDelete