Image Map

Monday, April 1, 2013

Memo 051: April Jewel's Day!

To: All
From: Me
Date: April 1, 2013
Subject: Gemstone Flow
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Very serious question, WHO is stealing time? I need answers now!

My brain can't even comprehend April 2013. Like, what do you even mean!?
I guess I just have to get used to my life moving at warp speed...

This past weekend I was so honored and fortunate to be able to conduct my very first media coverage for the MIM Fashion Rocks Fashion Show here in Phoenix. 

So, what's a personal style blogger providing media coverage to wear to a fashion show? A simple dress by Sister Jane and her most comfortable pair of BCBG gold shoes.


Dress: Sister Jane
Shoes: BCBG, Clutch: ASOS
Rings: Consignment Store Find, BCBG, Banana Republic, Bracelet: Dillard's, Necklace: H&M






18 comments:

  1. love the detailing on that necklace... the whole ensemble look chic

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous, girl! You remind me of Jurnee Smollett-Bell in that last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing necklace. The whole look is so cool and futuristic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful!!! I love this dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is everthing and more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The print of the dress is gorgeous. Adding the jewels made the look dainty. Love your style.

    http://www.andreafenise.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful print on that dress!! I love all of the jewels with it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please include links or similar links when applicable. Awesome blog! Xo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually just started adding links on my most recent post! Thanks for visiting :)

      Delete
  9. Beauty and Beautiful!... Wonderful looks!!... !!!
    The werk! place

    ReplyDelete