Image Map

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Memo 056: Making a Small Spectacle of Myself


To: All
From: Me
Date: April 18, 2013
Subject: Mini Glasses Necklace
_____________________________________________________________________________________

I love a dash of novelty here and there. Accessories that spell words or have fun shapes are a winner in my book.

I bought this Tatty Devine Glasses Necklace along with an Eye Chart T-shirt which I have yet to wear. Anyway, I wanted to had a little silly to this almost serious outfit.

I mean the necklace is a little pair of glasses that no one can wear! What a spectacle!


Blazer: Maison Martin Margiela for H&M, Dress: LaROK 

Shoes: Burak Uyan
Necklace: Tatty Devine, Clutch: BCBG, Belt: Maison Martin Margiela for H&M






Links:

Maison Martin Margiela for H&M Blazer - Similar here
LaROK Luxe Dress - No Longer Available
Burak Uyan Shoes - No Longer Available
Tatty Devine Necklace - Sold here
BCBG Clutch - Sold here (On Sale!)

10 comments:

  1. I'm loving this look! I have a leather jacket that is similar to the one you're wearing here and now I'm going to have to score me a little dress to help spruce it up! Very nice my dear thanks for the inspiration! Q

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pop of color with the addition of the clutch. This look is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress is gorgeous! Heart your shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous....love the structured coat and how you threw in a pop of color with the clutch purse.
    xx!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everything about this look especially your shoes and blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your style! Very cool photos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shoegasm shoegasm shoegasm shoegasm shoegasm

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gurl! You did that! I'm inspired constantly by your clean approach to fashion! So Chic! Shoes=OMG!

    ReplyDelete