Image Map

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Memo 055: I Be on My Suit and Flyness...

To: All
From: Me
Date: April 16, 2013
Subject: Spring Three Piece Suit
_____________________________________________________________________________________


This is a poem entitled "These Pants"

These pants are EVERYTHING! 

The end.


Sigh...seriously, these pants gave me life when I saw them. I've been wanting to try out head-to-toe coordinating print.  You guys know I live for prints, prints and more prints! 

However, when I saw these pants, there wasn't a coordinating top or jacket to achieve the head-to-toe print look. So, I just took them home and let the inspiration waiting game begin. Today, they make an appearance, albeit not coordinating but definitely making a statement!

Coat: Zara, Vest: Zara, Shirt: J. Crew, Pants: Topshop
"I love bad shoes that's my shopping problem. Yeah, I like to shop. I've got a shopping problem!"
Bag: Gucci
Shoes: Report Signature




Links:

Zara Coat - Similar here (available in petite and tall), here and here
Zara Vest - Similar here, here, and here
J. Crew Shirt - Similar here 
Topshop Pants - Similar here and here (on sale)
Gucci Bag - Similar here
Report Signature Shoes - No Longer Available
Brooch - Similar here, here and here

6 comments:

  1. What an awesome look. I love the stripes and floral mashup and those shoes are adorable. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I.see.you!!! Changing the lyrics to one of my fave hood songs to fit your shopping problem! #YouAreMyFriendInMyHeadNow Love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fierce, classy, feminine .. yep ! All that ! Loving the outfit !!

    afrogenik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definitely made a statement with this look! AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete