Image Map

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Memo 052: Double Up

To: All
From: Me
Date: April 3, 2013
Subject: Two Coats and Two Other Things...
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Two things...

Number one, I lost my mind in H&M, recently. Hence, the reason why almost every article of clothing that I am wearing is from H&M.

Number two, I love this hairstyle! Apparently, I like hair on top of my head.

When I saw this coat and jacket, I immediately loved the patterns together. And yes, I used the jacket as my shirt. That actually happened.


Coat: H&M, Pants: J. Crew, Sunglasses: H&M
Jacket: H&M, Necklace: H&M
Clutch: Nneka Saran, Shoes: Stella McCartney




Rings: Banana Republic and YSL


Links:
H&M Coat - Available In Stores
H&M Jacket - Available In Stores
H&M Sunglasses - Available In Stores
J. Crew Pants - Similar here
Nneka Saran Clutch - Similar here
H&M Necklace - Similar here
Stella McCartney Shoes - Sold here
YSL Arty Ring - Sold here

10 comments:

  1. Logging on: you never disappoint!!! Love the look and thanks for now giving links. You rock! Now back to work i go

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo Cute Tiffany!! Loving that coat and your pants are HAUTE!!

    With Love,
    Ashley
    ASassyWoman.Com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look as always!!! Is it really always that beautiful in Phoenix?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weather is perfection from February thru early May and September thru November. However, May thru August is exactly hell on earth and it gets a little cool in December and January. AND the sun shines 300 out of 365 days of the year.

      UGH! You just can't beat the weather here!

      Delete
  4. This is such a chic look. You look beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful combination of prints and I die for those pants!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG the way you combine your pieces always looks like you stepped right off the runway. Its smart yet out of the box! Sn: i may need to make a trip to Phoenix lol

    ReplyDelete