Image Map

Friday, October 13, 2017

Memo 299: Werking It in the 'Werk! It' Collection!

To: All
From: Me
Date: October 13, 2017
Subject: Lipstick Is Poppin'!
_________________________________________________________________________________

Featuring WERK-aholic
Photographer: KayeMcCoy

Featuring Over-WERKed
Photographer: Guanchy Lopez

Featuring ArtWERK
Photographer: Gerard Cosby
Featuring NetWERK
Photographer: Gerard Cosby
Featuring NSFW
Photographer: Gerard Cosby


Guess what?!

The Werk It! Collection officially launches today! *throws glitter and twirls*

This collaboration with Lip Fetish Cosmetics has been the result of creating our own opportunities and a shared commitment to empowering women to embrace their authentic style and beauty.

I'm just so glad to be able to offer a few of my staple colors to you all. 
Lipsticks in the collection can be purchased for $16 here.

Don't be stingy with all of this goodness, be sure to share the love!

"I can't wait to werk it in the Werk! It Collection!" - Tweet This



1 comment:

  1. Orange look amazing on you, I always have doubt when ever I tried to use orange on me, does it suit me, do i wear eye shadow with it, does it over popping on my face. I always try to pair it up with long loose curl virgin hair extensions and long maxi dress for evening parties.

    ReplyDelete