Image Map

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Memo 170: Ice Cream Sprinkled Stripes

To: All
From: Me
Date: February 10, 2015
Subject: Stripes on Stripes on Stripes
_____________________________________________________________________________________



I know, I know! It's been a minute, right? Don't hate me, k? Sometimes life shows up. 


So, about these stripes. Yup, loving them. When I spotted this massive pinstripe scarf over at ASOS, I knew I had the perfect outfit to bring it to life. I mean the scarf giveth life on its own but I sent it into stripe overload and it's one for the books!


The look is super stylish and works for most occasions especially stopping for ice cream!


Photography by: Dorrell Edwards
Instagram: @alwaystimeless

Get the Look:

ASOS Pinstripe Scarf - Sold here
H&M Striped Top - Similar here
H&M Striped Pants - Similar here
YSL Pumps - Sold here
ASOS Clutch - Similar here
ASOS Ring - Similar here




6 comments: