Image Map

Friday, February 13, 2015

Memo 171: Book Worm

To: All
From: Me
Date: February 13, 2015
Subject: RIS (Reading Is Sexy)
__________________________________________________________________________________

Books do something to my spirit and I'm not lying. I can literally spend all day in a bookstore between several piles of books spanning all different types of subject matter. And there's nothing like a shiny, new, crispy paged book to get lost in. 


Here's a little known fact about me, I'm pretty old school about my planner and my books. I'm addicted to pages. There's something about writing down thoughts, ideas, goals and turning a page that allows me to really connect with the subject a little bit better.



I am currently in the middle of about 3 different books with a new addition (#GirlBoss) on the horizon:
They are all great reads that serve different purposes for my life.


Someday, I will actually start and finish one of these books. Until then, I'll be reading a few pages per book a day. It all just really depends on how I'm feeling #Mood.



Photography by: Dorrell Edwards
Instagram: @alwaystimeless

Get the look:

Zara Camel Coat - Similar here
Topshop Dress - Similar here
BCBG Harness - Similar here
Whistles Owl Clutch - No Longer Available
Charlotte Olympia Dolly Slingbacks - Sold here
Bronze Cuffs - Similar here






3 comments:

  1. Really gorgeous shots! You always find the best places to make these photos pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Dress! And those heels... To die for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just everything. And your nails!!!!

    ReplyDelete